It is already known to all that business world has partially or fully dependable on World Wide Web due to wide range of uses around the world. Particularly, social media has become household name for common people. Social media websites like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google+ etc are playing leading role in business and marketing.
However, maximum potential visitor and traffic come from search engine. So, search engine optimization is playing more importance than any other factor, if you could choose just ONE search engine to optimize your Web site for, which should it be? You may be directly answered, it would be Google but other leading search engines have some important roles for business websites such Bing, Yahoo, Ask, Aol and a few more.
Online Business success depends on marketing SEO strategies
1. Choose desire search engine
2. How long will it take before Google will Index your website?
- 2-6 hours
- 1-7 days
- Google indexes all sites as soon as they are created.
- 3-4 weeks
- Time can range from a matter of minutes to several weeks.
- False, keywords are just one element of SEO ranking.
- False, keywords are taken by many sites, so it doesn't have a significant effect on rank.
- True, ranking depends entirely on the detail of the keywords.
- False, ranking depends on how many people have viewed your website.
- None of the options are correct
- Meta Description tag
- ALT tag
- H1 tag
- It is a row of internal links at the top or bottom of the page that allows visitors to quickly navigate back to a previous section or the root page.
- It is pieces of information a search engine spider collects when crawling your site
- It is a form of navigation that should never be used.
- It is an error you get when a page cannot be found.
- Use real words in the URL name.
- Make your URL names longer to be more descriptive.
- Include session IDs in the URL name.
- Use incremental numbers to name each successive page.
- URL names don't matter since they do not show up in search engines.
- Loading a webpage or meta tags with keywords.
- A coding tool designed to help people with disabilities find your page faster
- Loading your web page with content from other sites
- Do a search on Google for your desired keywords. Review the top ranking sites to see if you can find additional keywords for which you'd also like your site to rank well for.
- Choose specific, not generic keywords.
- All of the choices.
- Put yourself in your customer's shoes by asking, "What problem does my product or service solve for my typical customer?"
- setting up a 301 redirect from non-preferred URLs to the dominant URL is a good solution.
- be happy that they are accessing your pages in a variety of ways.
- Create a pop-up and let the user know they came to your site incorrectly.
- By emailing Google Support
- Via Google Webmaster Tools
- You can't. Google will crawl it for themselves.
- Via Google Analytics
- Using a Submitter tool