We are looking for few smart people for a mega project. We are covering every corner of India in this recruitment process. If you are technically smart, youth and dedicated person, then your location doesn't matter to us as they can work from own home or desire places. We are hiring freshers ! Job opportunities for IT experts and marketing professionals. The project in detail goes as follows-
Our project details:
The project will be a mega portal consisting 3 interrelated wings-
• A news portal: This news portal will cover the entire India in more than 20 languages.
• A shopping portal: A national shopping portal aiming to reach every citizen of India.
• Job portal: A job portal for every job seekers in India.
We are recruiting more than 72 smart people for this mega project.
Job titles and responsibilities:
1. Trainee news reporter: No. of posts- 36. These are responsible for real time news coverage.
2. Trainee marketer: No. of posts- 36. These smart people are responsible for working on our marketing strategies.
3. Trainee transactors: No. of posts- 36. These people are responsible for quality maintenance of contents
1. Trainee reporter: +2 or above from any board or university, good command over English and any
2 modern Indian languages (speaking+writing), willing to work as a trainee for first 6 months, ability to collect real-time news, ability to work under pressure, dedicated towards responsibilities, good geo-location knowledge of all Indian territories, good communication skills, basic computer operation skills, must have a PC (desktop or laptop), must be an Indian (NRI also accepted).
2. Trainee marketer: (In addition to those above mentioned qualifications), marketing management, market news, visiting merchants, effective marketing analysis, willing to work as a trainee for first 6 months.
3. Trainee transactor: (inclusive all above mentioned qualifications in 1 & 2), blogging, willing to work as trainee for first 6 months.
Benefits & Salary:
1. Salary will be between Rs. 15,000/- to Rs. 30,000/- per month or as per industry norms (once you complete the trainee period successfully).
2. You'll be paid lum-sum incentives (including internet and mobile bills) during trainee period.
3. TA, DA and PF will be offered as per the industry norms.
4. You'll be issued a registered Press Card (Journalist Identity Card) once you complete the trainee period successfully.
5. All promotions will solely be performance based.
How to apply:
Send your CV/resume to the below mentioned email on or before 15th January 2014 to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com